Thursday, October 16, 2008

about weight

I don't know how many hundreds of pounds I've lost and found again. So this time, I am approaching it differently. I'm releasing the weight I no longer need. Letting it go. Bye-bye! Not necessary any more.

I'm getting some great support through SparkPeople.com (free, with great information, and allows me to track my food and get inspired by others), and a couple of on-line Yahoo OA groups. Plus people have sent me to www.greysheet.org and www.foodaddicts.org. Both look very helpful and interesting, with f2f meetings.

It amazes me how when I reach out with my experience and concerns, people reach back to help. When I am open to help, it comes my way. It reminds me that honestly sharing my path brings so much abundance into my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home